You said it yourself, bitch, we’re the guardians of the galaxy.
I also absolutely adore the chaos walking trilogy by Patrick Ness. If you are ever looking for something to read, I definitely recommend these books.
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Dancing Groot made me so happy.
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
British comedy will always give me a sense of national pride like nothing else can
"Tim keeps having me kill his wife in his movies… I don’t know what that means," -Johnny Depp
I love this post
Sherlock, John, Moriarty, Irene and Molly.
Edit: Now with Lestrade and Mycroft
the hobbit: the journey so far
» chapters 1 - 12
ONE STEP CLOSER TO BUILDING A TARDIS
I CAN READ MANGA WITH OUT WAITING FOR TRANSLATION
O.O imagine all the foreign research papers people could read. homygod
And then the heavens opened and angels began to sing…
- There’s an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom, and consolation to the soul in times of need. - What’s that, then?
most favorite quote of all time.